• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

The 'Jethog'

Démarré par tiking, 28 Mars 2021 à 18:25:19

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

This build was inspired by the anti-gravity bike from the movie 'Riddick'. I have scratch built and kit-bashed this beast to the max. I could have added more but decided, it sufficed. Let me know what you guys think.

Pascal

Charles de Gaulle
"Le peuple est patriote, les bourgeois ne le sont plus. L'esprit d'abandon des élites françaises, est un mal qui menace cycliquement de détruire la France." (1963)

damned81

Vu sur un mur:
"le pouvoir de l'amour vaincra l'amour du pouvoir"
sur un autre:
"la résignation est un suicide quotidien !"

Poseidon690

Hello,

According to me, it's a little too Black. However it's a real great job and the result is amazing

Congratulations
Le vin c'est la France, alors lever le coude c'est saluer le Drapeau !!! Tittou - Mech'Albums

tiking

Citation de: Poseidon690 le 28 Mars 2021 à 19:31:55
Hello,

According to me, it's a little too Black. However it's a real great job and the result is amazing

Congratulations

I may just dry brush some grey over it. We'll see. Although, maybe a gloss black would have probably been better.

Poseidon690

Citation de: tiking le 28 Mars 2021 à 19:34:18
Citation de: Poseidon690 le 28 Mars 2021 à 19:31:55
Hello,

Congratulations

I may just dry brush some grey over it. We'll see. Although, maybe a gloss black would have probably been better.

Ho it was just a feeling. You don't have to change anything because I told that
Le vin c'est la France, alors lever le coude c'est saluer le Drapeau !!! Tittou - Mech'Albums

Globetrotter08

Kren

Il est une nécessité d'apprendre à échouer pour ne pas échouer à apprendre.

tiking

:Merci:

WD-111

Hello,

Very good idea the building of the Jethog, for a big great result very fun.
A little bit agree with Poseidon for the black, so more colors by little touch to add "lights".

Good work  :number1: as always it's original.

Have a good day
Cheers
Cordialement
--------------------------
L'inconsistance profonde d'une personne n'est liée qu'à la platitude de son âme, de sa cuistrerie et de son être.
Ce n'est qu'à l'oraison funèbre, seul moment où la piètre personne passera pour la meilleure de l'univers.
Mais c'est surtout le moment des bénédicités pour les asticots
Ni Maitre, ni Prophète (s'applique aussi au féminin)

Marie Noëlle

Nice job Tiking, but for me it's more art than model making, and it's even better :)
That would be great in full size sculpture.
Si vous avez compris, vous avez sûrement tort.  Jacques Lacan , Le Séminaire. Livre I : Les écrits techniques de Freud (1975)

tiking

Citation de: Phil78 le 30 Mars 2021 à 08:13:43
Hello,

Very good idea the building of the Jethog, for a big great result very fun.
A little bit agree with Poseidon for the black, so more colors by little touch to add "lights".

Good work  :number1: as always it's original.

Have a good day
Cheers

Thank you. So what colors would you suggest?

tiking

Citation de: Marie Noëlle le 30 Mars 2021 à 13:09:17
Nice job Tiking, but for me it's more art than model making, and it's even better :)
That would be great in full size sculpture.

Full size would be awesome. Thank you.

WD-111

Hi again Tiking,

It's not so easy, an easy task to "transmit/send/tanslate" an emotion behind a screen and in an other language, the life is not a "word" or many words.

I'm not a great scale modeler my point of view is only a" feeling" for only the paint, no more.

The building is very interesting, it's only on the choice of colors, only from a"brain reading" with "emotion" and "heart reading".

From the first pic, left to right :
Only black and some steel highlights on left mainly, brown on right.

Like I said, your work is very interesting and great, but for the colors it's only my "reading/writing" and doesn't said that is a bad work.
Basically : two  side.

But if the way you want/choose with your "choice of color" on this building, sorry my opinion have no way.
I'm not an Xmen  :)

Advice....waaaaooouuuuh ! Glurps ! Argh...

It's a very hard task that I can't resolve, I'm so...and I don't know the aim you want in your workshop/brain/spirit.
But...maybe... some white, grey (or some more colors) to create a some hight lights on the left.

Best regards
Have a good day
Cordialement
--------------------------
L'inconsistance profonde d'une personne n'est liée qu'à la platitude de son âme, de sa cuistrerie et de son être.
Ce n'est qu'à l'oraison funèbre, seul moment où la piètre personne passera pour la meilleure de l'univers.
Mais c'est surtout le moment des bénédicités pour les asticots
Ni Maitre, ni Prophète (s'applique aussi au féminin)

tiking

Thank you. I agee it does need some colors or something to break up the monotone color. Will see what ai can do. Appreciate your positive critique. :)

Ben Workshop

really nice bike ;)

Nice build too .. i love the rear thruster .

the only thing that bothers me is the "thruster" under de seat, facing downwards ..
it's like it been put here without connection to the rest.. i mean no wiring or "power conduit", the mount is light .. maybe with some hydraulic cylinders.

tiking

Citation de: Ben Workshop le 31 Mars 2021 à 09:06:35
really nice bike ;)

Nice build too .. i love the rear thruster .

the only thing that bothers me is the "thruster" under de seat, facing downwards ..
it's like it been put here without connection to the rest.. i mean no wiring or "power conduit", the mount is light .. maybe with some hydraulic cylinders.

Its suppose to be loose because it rotates on the arc. The bike in Riddick is pretty much so.

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire