• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

MAN - Burnt OUT CAB

Démarré par tiking, 21 Janvier 2019 à 13:48:46

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

I have been experimenting lately with different burnt out effects lately. As you can see in some pics I have tried simulating carbon fibers as they literally tear into almost thread-like material, by using disinfection wipes. It looks 'OK' but not quite perfect. I have added more modulation effects on the cab and more weathering on the overall cab and truck as a whole.

The right tyre is flat. It is difficult to tell with all the ashes surrounding it. And yes, my reference photo had a similar attribute. I know most would wonder why the right tyre did not get burnt to a crisp like the left tyre...

In most cases depending on the degree of the fire and where it was most intense. I have seen photos with similar attributes.

I think , I am satisfied with the results , especially, after taking some outside photos of the model. What do you guys think?

[/URL
[URL=https://public.fotki.com/tiking1970/man-burnt-out-cab/man-burnt-out-cab-18.html]

Poseidon690

Le vin c'est la France, alors lever le coude c'est saluer le Drapeau !!! Tittou - Mech'Albums

tiking

Citation de: Poseidon690 le 21 Janvier 2019 à 14:17:21
Hi,

Really realistic !

:Merci:Glad you like it. It's funny, because this was suppose to be an experimental build. But it actually turned out pretty good for me. :)

Globetrotter08

Very realistic!!!

Magnificent work!

Le Globetrotter

tiking

Denis simon

tiking

leup

Remove the background and it would be hard to tell it is a model kit and not the actual thing.

My only little 2 cents would be that the ground do not seem burnt as well. But I am not sure how it would be in a real truck fire.

tiking

Citation de: leup le 22 Janvier 2019 à 14:41:29
Remove the background and it would be hard to tell it is a model kit and not the actual thing.

My only little 2 cents would be that the ground do not seem burnt as well. But I am not sure how it would be in a real truck fire.

Thank you. In most cases yes, but depends on changes of weather and other elements. But I did add that effect, but probably not sufficient. Will add more distinct effect to it. Thank you.

Le 2tsch

Oh putain ! Mortel!

Very good job !the truck is so amazing ! :1erprix:
Civic'N'CRX POWER!!!

La légion d'honneur c'est comme les hémorroïdes, n'importe quel trou du cul peut en avoir une!!

ouverture d'une page Facebook sur les maquettes en rapport avec le cinéma, les séries, la musique et DA. https://www.facebook.com/groups/351612488520171/?fref=ts

si ça vous dit de

tiking

Citation de: Le 2tsch le 27 Janvier 2019 à 10:23:08
Oh putain ! Mortel!

Very good job !the truck is so amazing ! :1erprix:

:Merci: Glad you liked it.

Jief

:obsede:  :prosterne:  :aplausos:  :1erprix:

incroyable de réalisme ! ça demande un vrai sens de l'observation ! et surtout savoir reproduire !!!

tiking

Citation de: Jief le 27 Janvier 2019 à 18:28:22

incroyable de réalisme ! ça demande un vrai sens de l'observation ! et surtout savoir reproduire !!!

I am happy that you liked it.  :Merci:

HiCksS

effectivement... bluffant  :number1:

tiking

Citation de: HiCksS le 28 Janvier 2019 à 12:11:57

effectivement... bluffant  :number1:

:Merci:

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire