• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

The Walrus

Démarré par tiking, 23 Janvier 2019 à 16:48:16

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

Yes, its another anti-gravity build, yet again. This build went together rather easy. I started off with the IDF Nagmachon APC kit from Hobbyboss, that I received as a reward for the 'Random Award' in November 2017. I then converted the kit into a hover unit using the kits original parts only, making up about 98% of the bulk of the vehicle. The only scratch build parts and foreign items used in this built, was the rear panel, with the rounded exhausts mounted on; a few white styrene here and there, and empty astma canisters used for the four engines. The weaponry were modified and extra parts added to give them a distinctive look from my box of 'Misc' model parts from other kits I have collected over the years. The name 'Walrus' was given due to the shape and size of the overall look of the vehicle.

BTW, I don't use an airbrush.

Globetrotter08

Pascal

Charles de Gaulle
"Le peuple est patriote, les bourgeois ne le sont plus. L'esprit d'abandon des élites françaises, est un mal qui menace cycliquement de détruire la France." (1963)

tiking

Thank you for looking.

Bouq'

Awesome!

The WIP pics, the WIP pics, the WIP pics!!!!!

sur Facebook : sur la Page ou dans le Groupe

- Remerciez les cyberméchanistes avec le bouton
- Les cyberméchanos près de chez vous

tiking

Citation de: Bouq' le 23 Janvier 2019 à 18:56:11
Awesome!

The WIP pics, the WIP pics, the WIP pics!!!!!

I have some, but I have to scale them down first. It will take some time.

Bouq'

Citation de: tiking le 23 Janvier 2019 à 19:52:44It will take some time.

No probs, That something we have in quantity! ;
thanks C.

sur Facebook : sur la Page ou dans le Groupe

- Remerciez les cyberméchanistes avec le bouton
- Les cyberméchanos près de chez vous

tiking

Denis simon

Un blindé comme je les aime
Superbe conversion  :aplausos: très belle réalisation

tiking

Citation de: Denis simon le 24 Janvier 2019 à 10:52:25
Un blindé comme je les aime
Superbe conversion  :aplausos: très belle réalisation

:Merci:

leup

Cool ! I considered to do some tank model kit before but I am not a fan. But this, this modification of the original build is really what I like. Great job as usual !
I think you should have published one build a week or month instead of all at the same time ! It is too much !  :haha:

tiking

Citation de: leup le 25 Janvier 2019 à 18:31:02
Cool ! I considered to do some tank model kit before but I am not a fan. But this, this modification of the original build is really what I like. Great job as usual !
I think you should have published one build a week or month instead of all at the same time ! It is too much !  :haha:

Thank you. Maybe I am too eager. :)  :tchin:

CLONEMANIAC33

I can see some part of IDF Nagmashot !
Veru impressif assembly !  :aplausos:
Fabrice

tiking

Citation de: CLONEMANIAC33 le 03 Février 2019 à 07:24:06
I can see some part of IDF Nagmashot !
Veru impressif assembly !  :aplausos:

:Merci:

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire