• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

ALS (Atmospheric Land Speeder)

Démarré par tiking, 21 Janvier 2019 à 11:59:41

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

This was my very first SF model. I have always been interested in SF models but military modeling has always been my first love. But this time I wanted to try something different and decided to go for it with both feet in. So I decided I wanted to make my first entry into the Sci-Fi arena, a Hover craft. I had three versions of hover bike that will be building. This one you see here is the first of the three. I called this one ALS(Atmospheric Land Speeder). I wanted something rugged, weathered, beaten up, Badass and intersting to look upon with a mouth watering effect. I loved the Star Wars version, both old and the new version. Someone had scratch built the new Star Wars land speeder which took my breath away. So I decided to scratch built mine in order to get the look and feel of what I was aiming for. The build is partly scratch and modified using parts from different other kits. I alsoused materials like electrical sockets, old astma powder holders and bits and pieces of misc. materials that fit the bill. The result is what you see before you. I had no major plans or drawings but I knew how I wanted it to look in my head. So bit by bit I just tried different materials to see how'd it look, then just glued it in place.

Bouq'

original and perfectly scratched and weathered !

thanks for sharing Tiking

sur Facebook : sur la Page ou dans le Groupe

- Remerciez les cyberméchanistes avec le bouton
- Les cyberméchanos près de chez vous

tiking

thank you my friend. Glad you approve. :)

Denis simon

le look de ce modèle me plais moins mais il reste original et bien réaliser  :aplausos:

tiking

Citation de: Denis simon le 25 Janvier 2019 à 15:19:37le look de ce modèle me plais moins mais il reste original et bien réaliser

Ok. Thank you for your view.

ZWUL

Le look dépouillé est de première classe. Mon imagination le voit parfaitement s'intégrer dans une scène, genre "jaku".
Il aurait été mis plus en valeur ainsi.
Nice Job artist
Bavarde autant mais peint un peu plus depuis la retraite.
Instagram @zwul.paint.mini       MES ALBUMS
https://taverne.colorfulminis.com/

tiking

Citation de: ZWUL le 12 Février 2019 à 07:50:52
Le look dépouillé est de première classe. Mon imagination le voit parfaitement s'intégrer dans une scène, genre "jaku".
Il aurait été mis plus en valeur ainsi.
Nice Job artist

:Merci:

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire