• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

The AMG Hornet Anti-gravity Bike

Démarré par tiking, 26 Février 2020 à 14:30:22

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

This AG build was an inspiration base on Adrian Quillet 3D art Hover-bike, but the original design concept was made by Mehrdad Malek. I came up with my own version to try and avoid replicating it 100%. I kit-bashed this using the T-Armata turret and one of the Anakin pod racer engine. With some scratch building and other added details from my box of tricks, I managed to put together this anti-gravity bike. There is a couple more detail I have yet to add, but overall, it is done. Hope you like the results guys.

As you can see, this is the futuristic version of a hover bike made by the famous tweak/upgrade giants of the Mercedes family.

Poseidon690

Hello,

Once again, an exceptional model

Congrats'
Le vin c'est la France, alors lever le coude c'est saluer le Drapeau !!! Tittou - Mech'Albums

Ces cyberméchanistes remercient l'auteur pour ce message : tiking

tiking

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Merci!

Marie Noëlle

Si vous avez compris, vous avez sûrement tort.  Jacques Lacan , Le Séminaire. Livre I : Les écrits techniques de Freud (1975)

Helix6187

Pro-job again on this build Tiking, nice and subtil weathering !

I like the fact that you used a lemon yellow instead of your usual mutated brown.

:aplausos: :aplausos:
"Ma pelle je la mets ou je veux...Même si le plus souvent, c'est dans ta gueule."

Vieux dicton nain.

DJSLY

Pascal

Charles de Gaulle
"Le peuple est patriote, les bourgeois ne le sont plus. L'esprit d'abandon des élites françaises, est un mal qui menace cycliquement de détruire la France." (1963)

marcP

Kren

Il est une nécessité d'apprendre à échouer pour ne pas échouer à apprendre.

Aqcman

tiking

LAST V8

Fantastic machine and great use of the podracer engine. i like the great vertical wings you put on your bike. good job !
Quand on tire, on raconte pas sa vie

tiking

Citation de: LAST V8 le 26 Février 2020 à 19:57:47
Fantastic machine and great use of the podracer engine. i like the great vertical wings you put on your bike. good job !

Thank you for your comment.

Globetrotter08

:aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos:

Encore une magnifique réalisation !!

Another magnificent achievement !!

Le Globetrotter

Marc

Looking great! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the front rectangular intake. Maybe something round would have made more sense, but that's just me!
Do you have any pics of the kit before primer and paint?

tiking

Citation de: Globetrotter08 le 26 Février 2020 à 21:20:11
:aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos:

Encore une magnifique réalisation !!

Another magnificent achievement !!

Le Globetrotter

Merci. :)

tiking

Citation de: Marc le 26 Février 2020 à 22:59:03
Looking great! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the front rectangular intake. Maybe something round would have made more sense, but that's just me!
Do you have any pics of the kit before primer and paint?

It's a good thing we like different styles. ;) I will post a photo of the model before paint.

damned81

magnificent job !
bravo !
i like your job
Vu sur un mur:
"le pouvoir de l'amour vaincra l'amour du pouvoir"
sur un autre:
"la résignation est un suicide quotidien !"

tiking

Denis simon

même ci je n'accroche pas au a ça forme
cela reste du très beau travail la peinture est superbe  :aplausos: :aplausos: