• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

The Junkster Pod Racer

Démarré par tiking, 21 Janvier 2019 à 10:35:05

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

27. I think the overall look on this old beast is starting to look pleasing to the eyes.

---------------------------------------

28. The little details added.

tiking

29. The Electro cable that will attach to both the pod and the engine. I used a soldering lead thread is what I used to make the big cable. A thinner steel wire is used to wrap around the bigger cable. These will be painted black then dried brush with silver.

tiking

30. The cable attachments. I had the choice of two. The first one and the second version. I choose the second alternative just beacuse of the way it looked.

Alternative 1.

Alternative 2.

Alternative two mounted together and base painted. Will dry brush it before mounting it to the Electro attachments.

The cable will not be glued as I want make any changes if I am not 100% satisfied with the look after mounting it. So there are mount holes at each end that will make it possible to just shove the cable in the and out it the need arises. This is one of the main reasons I chose to use lead soldering thread as the cable. It makes it possible to pose the cable exactly the way I want it without any movement.

tiking

31. I decided use another wire that I found in a dumpsters. I simply cut both ends to reveal the copper wire inside. Then I measured the distance between the two Electro attachments and made the cut. I also
wrapped a much smaller wire around the the thicker one. I just thought it would add to the overall look.Then I primed the wires with black charcoal paint and then dried brushed them with silver.

tiking

cosmic-nytro

WOUAW!!!! I'am fond of this one!

I do too formula kitbashing, but your skill is untouchable for me!  :aplausos: :aplausos:
All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us

tiking

Citation de: cosmic-nytro le 21 Janvier 2019 à 12:57:44
WOUAW!!!! I'am fond of this one!

I do too formula kitbashing, but your skill is untouchable for me!  :aplausos: :aplausos:

Thank you my friend. We all have our sweet spots. :)

Globetrotter08

Really impressive!!

:aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos

Le Globetrotter

tiking

leup

tiking

JIPI

Very cool , and nice paint.  :aplausos:
Je vis en liberté sous mon drapeau.

tiking

Pascal

Charles de Gaulle
"Le peuple est patriote, les bourgeois ne le sont plus. L'esprit d'abandon des élites françaises, est un mal qui menace cycliquement de détruire la France." (1963)

Denis simon

moi j'accroche pas trop ça forme mais les techniques utiliser et le travail est remarquable c'est impressionnant
:aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos:

tiking

Citation de: Denis simon le 25 Janvier 2019 à 15:27:59
moi j'accroche pas trop ça forme mais les techniques utiliser et le travail est remarquable c'est impressionnant
:aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos:

:Merci:

Bouq'

Tiking,
do you remember what colors you used please? ... what steps of painting did you apply please?
From primer to weathering if you still remember

I'd like to (try to) paint my speeder with the same color you did with this pod racer. I really like it

sur Facebook : sur la Page ou dans le Groupe

- Remerciez les cyberméchanistes avec le bouton
- Les cyberméchanos près de chez vous

Fanfan

bon boulot  il en jette ce speed :aplausos: :aplausos:

tiking

Citation de: Bouq' le 25 Janvier 2019 à 20:34:56
Tiking,
do you remember what colors you used please? ... what steps of painting did you apply please?
From primer to weathering if you still remember

I'd like to (try to) paint my speeder with the same color you did with this pod racer. I really like it

Let me get back to you on that later.

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire