• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

Picture Frame Diorama - Loading Bay

Démarré par tiking, 31 Août 2020 à 16:27:03

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

This is my first try at building a picture frame diorama. This build went together pretty quick and easy. It was enjoyable build to say the least. Hope you like the results:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side by side comparison. The photo on the right is the photo that inspired me to make the photo on the left:

Pascal

Charles de Gaulle
"Le peuple est patriote, les bourgeois ne le sont plus. L'esprit d'abandon des élites françaises, est un mal qui menace cycliquement de détruire la France." (1963)

Bouq'

once again, an awesome build !!!!

sur Facebook : sur la Page ou dans le Groupe

- Remerciez les cyberméchanistes avec le bouton
- Les cyberméchanos près de chez vous

Globetrotter08

tiking

zebulon

original et tres bien fait,juste une petite remarque sur les bandes rouges qui n'ont pas un espacement et une taille homogène par rapport à la photo de référence

tiking

Citation de: zebulon le 01 Septembre 2020 à 07:45:16
original et tres bien fait,juste une petite remarque sur les bandes rouges qui n'ont pas un espacement et une taille homogène par rapport à la photo de référence

thank you for pointing it out. I know it is not exact, but I was already aware of it. Personally, I'm not too bothered about it. :)

Ces cyberméchanistes remercient l'auteur pour ce message : zebulon

Marc

Very cool piece! Love all the details.
What material did you use? Cardboard or plastic card?

tiking

Citation de: Marc le 01 Septembre 2020 à 11:48:59
Very cool piece! Love all the details.
What material did you use? Cardboard or plastic card?

Hi Marc. Which section are you referring?

Marc

In general I mean, but I'm especially curious about the "flaps" on the sides of the door.

tiking

Citation de: Marc le 01 Septembre 2020 à 17:13:50
In general I mean, but I'm especially curious about the "flaps" on the sides of the door.

The rubber pads were made from a material I had collected many years ago. I don't remember where I got it from. It must have been scrapped. I usually find stuff that might be useful for future builds. The thin rubber-like material had nylon backing, which I removed. The rubber bumpers are thin rubber I got from my job. They usually throw away these types in the dumpster. I always go through the dumpster and pick out anything that might be of use.

The signs are printed from the internet. I just find a high resolution photo of the object I'm seeking, then using a doc program, I scale them down in mm. Then just send it to the printer.

The brinks were made using form-board, a ruler, and sharp xto knife. Hope this helps. :)

Kren

Il est une nécessité d'apprendre à échouer pour ne pas échouer à apprendre.

tiking

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire