• Bienvenue sur Cyber-Mecha, le forum de la maquette de science-fiction. Merci de vous Connecter ou de vous Inscrire.

'The Mantis' Anti-Gravity Bike

Démarré par tiking, 11 Août 2019 à 09:20:13

« précédent - suivant »

tiking

Aqcman

Poseidon690

Hello,

Amazing job and very nice model

Congrats
Le vin c'est la France, alors lever le coude c'est saluer le Drapeau !!! Tittou - Mech'Albums

ChrisAdamsCustom Modelkit

Veri nice,

I like the mix between a pod racer and a swoop bike,
a little bit like the one we can see in the Shadow of the empire (for example)

There is just a small detail that annoys me, it's the control panel coming from a jet airplane.
Too easy to recognize, not as well integrated in the design, and the scale of the instruments, does not fit with the whole model.

But it's just a small detail, the model itself looks amazing.

Great job !

Kren

Il est une nécessité d'apprendre à échouer pour ne pas échouer à apprendre.

tiking

Citation de: ChrisAdamsCustom Modelkit le 11 Août 2019 à 10:35:17
Veri nice...There is just a small detail that annoys me, it's the control panel coming from a jet airplane.
Too easy to recognize, not as well integrated in the design, and the scale of the instruments, does not fit with the whole model.
Great job !

Yeah. I was not sure of that one either. That is why I only temporarily used 'blue tac', in place. So it can be removed. ;) So, I think you are right. Thank you.

tiking

ChrisAdamsCustom Modelkit

Citation de: tiking le 11 Août 2019 à 10:45:11That is why I only temporaly 'blue tac', in place. So it can be removed

PERFECT !

So, the finished model, will be even better that what we currently see !
Great !

Helix6187

Amazing build !

I really like the red-brown tone you are using on most of your model.
"Ma pelle je la mets ou je veux...Même si le plus souvent, c'est dans ta gueule."

Vieux dicton nain.

tiking

Citation de: Helix6187 le 11 Août 2019 à 16:51:16
Amazing build !

I really like the red-brown tone you are using on most of your model.

Thank you. Its basically the only color scheme that seem to fit the look and feel of these types of AGV(Anti-Gravity vehicles). I have used others but thia stands out better, in some kind of way.

tiking

I finally decided to add the energy-propulsion-lightening effect to the Mantis. I thought, this would give an extra edge. Unfortunately, I am not good with electronics otherwise it would have had an even better effect. It's not perfect, the way I would have liked it, but it does add to the effect.

Zarlon

Gégé !!!

Aqcman

Congratulation ! Even if not perfect, it's a nice try  :aplausos:

zebulon

Pascal

aie speakingliche likeheu frenche.....but I love it!!! great job !!!! ;)  :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos: :aplausos:
Charles de Gaulle
"Le peuple est patriote, les bourgeois ne le sont plus. L'esprit d'abandon des élites françaises, est un mal qui menace cycliquement de détruire la France." (1963)

Helix6187

"Ma pelle je la mets ou je veux...Même si le plus souvent, c'est dans ta gueule."

Vieux dicton nain.

Kren

Il est une nécessité d'apprendre à échouer pour ne pas échouer à apprendre.

JIPI

Je vis en liberté sous mon drapeau.

tiking

Ces cyberméchanistes remercient l'auteur pour ce message : Aqcman

Merci à nos partenaires !

Et pour le maquettisme mili, aéronautique... Visitez le forum partenaire